You're visitor #
You're visitor #

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Life

Life so far has been quite a dissapointment but yet quite a catch. Holidays have been here since the end of past month, I wanted to start a lil something on investment and finance but progress so far has just been the purchasing of two related books: The Essential Buffett & The Successful Investor. I had these books added to my collection from the Times bookshop in KK. The Successful Investor is not exactly what I wanted though, it was a misleaded choice since the real book I ought to get was The Intelligent Investor.

Out of the five major targets I set for myself for this holiday, only two have been achieved thus far...leaving me with a rather blue sensation. (1) I wanted a new cell for myself (2) A trip away from town to relax & refresh (3) Someone to love & to be loved (4) Start on an investment (5) Online money making project. Objective (1) & (2) was more than a success. As for (3), I'm out of words & "ideas"... (4) I'm making progress but it 's comparatively as slow as Tmnut's Snailmyx. (5) is rather a frustration but I ain't giving up on it yet.

You know that I'm not a man of words, and I hate to say that I'm a man of actions because both just doesnt seem to fit with my personality. In fact, I'm an all-rounder when I choose to be, when I want to be, or when I'm forced to be..

There comes the "annual" countdown ball for the new year. It's on the 31st, you bet Mr. Wong asked us to perform again & he did. This time it's Slow Tango & Jive, what I'm more concerned of is that there's just no new blood in the team & really, I'm getting tired.. Life everyday is like...whatever...Drama-ing & mostly wandering. No, there are no more games in my machine. I had them removed for the sake of urging myself to consume all the series and movies I've stored so far.

dALiN is really making me crazy... I told her that I really liked her, too bad she said she's not looking for one right now. I'm really lost on this, should I continue on counting on her? or should I just let go of her? Funny thing is...I still dream of her...her smile, her voice, her breath and everything that she's said, her touch, her care and Her. I don't know if it's my problem or hers, but I know that even if I cried, she wouldn't know either, better to get a new life, right not, my buddies?

Mum & dad are really the best parents on Earth, I...really appreciate them alot. Jack is slowly turning from a cute lil bro into a defiant lil brat, now he rarely...rarely receives my orders. That two sis of mine... I just hope they know what they're doing. Haha, I just hope I know what I'm doing too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home