You're visitor #
You're visitor #

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Timeloop

A weird thought accompanied the waking up of me today, I felt like we're all living the future like yesterday. Yes, the events are different and so are the feelings too, but then again, it's the settings that are different and not us, innerly......Sigh, dunno what crap am I thinking into now. Hope is always with us, only humans have hope; but when hope becomes a habit, there is nothing to hope for anymore. Having hope for too long just makes one feel lost & "hopeless", what is there to hope for when something you're hoping for is but an illusion out of your reach, or something that you can't even imagine properly.

How is life? Life, err, still discovering and finding new events and new people each day. But even so, the nature of the process is still the same, sometimes I will get fed up with my repetitiveness in doing different things everyday, because doing different things everyday is the same thing I've been doing <--- same thing everyone does all the time......We cannot escape it!

Sigh, nothing to update in the blog and it has been idle for some time so I guessed I should write something today. Wrote the above "crap" and am satisfied with it for now. God, Father Almighty, show me MY WAY and purpose in this earthly life of mine, this I ask through Jesus' name. Amen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

adrian; agree..hope make us more hopeless as everything is possible. I just dont understand why we like to repeating thing we do but never look outside the way we doing thing.Im wondering if we have the ability of not using our normal way to perform than using the other way of performing..

12:06 AM  
Blogger Sir Adrian Wellesley said...

Sigh......That was a thought that ran thru my mind one day soon after waking up. It's d morning blue...feeling dull even at the beginning of the day. But this is not I wanted tho, I wanted things that I think everyone of us wud want, surprise, excitement, happiness & something to look forward to in a day.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home