You're visitor #
You're visitor #

Thursday, March 08, 2007

2007 Dismay

O-week...O-nite. Then Shan told me that Lind's staying..


Dance practises on-going...but I don't feel the passion as much as I used to, especially when with the old gang.

Class starts...everything is going on..cameras rolling. But I don't feel anything.

I FEEL NUMB!

Today I went to Park Hotel for Nellie's "early" birthday celebration. Tracy had moved, I didnt know until I picked her up from her house in Permy.


Here I am now, at home. I still have to complete the poster as needed for the Bakun trip. But..I don't feel like doing it.

Everything seems so dull & unlively. What am I searching for anyway? What is it I want to see? What is it I desire to experience? What is it that I want to feel? or Who?

I feel that the world has something to offer me & this is not the end of my journey yet. But something is lacking.. tides have changed a little, faces have changed too, the same goes for me, little by little. But still, I don't know what is it that I can do, when will the "superhuman" part of me awaken from inside?

God guide me please.. when there's nothing on this world to hold on to. It's only You, but if all else fail, I don't know how long will I be able to hold on to You, O Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home