You're visitor #
You're visitor #

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Dude, wut's wrong with me these few days!

The reason I didn't update my blog daily is that I kept feeling sleepy everynight after a while of watching the dragonball videos i downloaded.......Now I'm updating it once every 2 days. Dude, tommorow sure is gonna be 1 hell of a day, maybe will rock my world, i dunno yet, coz got tis wut wut dinner at Dewan Suarah, sumthin to do wif CutEC & sum "big big" guy, according to Roger. I was told we shud wear smart, long sleeves or so, gonna "tackle" the "big" guys tomolo.......hope it'll go well.

Ehh, tis whole day i devoted myself to JAVA larr, tat thing, really makine me break my nerves, haih, not bad la, manage to study only on the day itself.......test was over around 6pm, dunno if i did great or hell.......dunn care la, life goes on, hv confidence oso!


THURSDAY 7th April 2005

Err, wut happened today? Aih, yeah, err, ohh ya, mechanics tutorial & maths lecture . Yeap, mechanics lecture, things are going on but I'm still stuck at an earlier stage, man, when can I catch up? Really need to put more efforts on mechanics liaw, DIU, so long din read them......Maths lerr? Same as yesterday, doing our own work, Roger gave Gia Rong & I some questions again, aih, did it whole session. Ohh ya, the mechanics tutorial, the room was changed to the opposite room, aih........means i cannot c sum1, heheheh ther's tis cute gal fr sum art's side class 1, dunno who is she, but wanna kno her.......hehe!

Erm, at nite nth happened la, jus went off playing my HomeWorld 2, tis time got better luck, managed to wipe out hostile forces wif my elite Frigate Line & Fighter Screens, ehhehhe, money oso 滚滚来 ! But I slept quite early la, dunno y, maybe becoz din study whole day but planning to study nx day ehh? Better recharge early!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home