You're visitor #
You're visitor #

Monday, April 11, 2005

Part-Timer

Yeap, today I went to Grand Palace(GP) work as part-timer waiter, sure was a shock when I saw what I was about to wear, hehe, the uniform sure is very "thin", I mean the clothing, makes it comfortable to wear.

Together with me was a new part-timer, a girl, looks abit like manni, I mean the feeling la. Luckily I'm not the only one new there. Well, it was surprisingly busy in the morning, for the whole team to handle, nw I realize hw it was like & why David will still contact me even though I've turned down his offer quite a number of times, there is just simply not enough waiters/ waitress & it was soooooo busy, I tell ya.

Kwong Wei didn't show up today, Roger said he was busy? I don't know, but I sure was surprised! Hurt my thumb when I was setting up the table, peeled off some skin, shoot, should've been more careful, hehehe!

Yeah, the PRIME team went to the ballroom next door, they were heaving some kinda rehearsal for the PRIME Night Event......We got to show ourselves because we were at the wrong place at the wrong time, had to help someone carry "something" onto their platform. Mdm Maria was stunned when she saw us there, especially when we're both wearing the uniform, hahahaha, what else could you expect?

Then Stanley drove me to pick up his sis, went to his home for a while, just stopping by. His sis passed me my folders & we went back to GP. I was in a rush, tired & lazy, so I just went home after Stanley dropped me off by my car.

The mass was ended & we went home, studied some mechanics. Shit, I'm still far behind, really got to heat things up this week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Sorry.. earlier comment was from me.. but for the wrong blog entry... hahah!

anyway.. it seems that EVERYONE has been hurt at least ONCE when setting up the table...
it's like... a transition into the job... haha!

Hey! Sorry that I couldn't join you guys for work...
Had a meeting that Sunday morning...
so had to bail out..

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home