You're visitor #
You're visitor #

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Sick!

Damn Damn! These few days my throat sore like hell...Damn damn! Suddenly it started on Monday night, the upper part of the throat gt a wierd wierd kinda feeling. Like very sensitve to pain. Then the nx day, ok lo, feels like abit better liaw......the pain went from upper part to middle throat there.....Diuuu, on Wednesday still the same, but I'm starting to get a cold, something like a flu.......Thursday the nose can puff fire liaw, the air breathe out is abit hot, that morning also the sound like started to change.....but friends say hardly notice, hehehehe, I'm good at this!

Then OK lorr, since body got heat, maybe go sweat sweat a little then can release the heat, planned to go out watch the atmosphere on Thursday night also......But after the badminton......Diuuu, and when around 7pm 8pm like dat started to feel headache......Maku! Worse lagi?

Friday liaw, the condition went all shitty worse........me even slept in d morning from 11am to 2pm, from upstairs bed to downstairs floor......Asked my mum make that Bee herb stuff for me. Drank quite alot of it, and the mint herb also. Damn larr, this time the illness so gesi 1, made me so miserable.

The next day, which is today, the sore seems like fade abit. Me feel better, at least the air breathe out is not as hot as Thursday's. Today I skipped the dance class, sheesh, dunno wut happened back there! Then I finished the OCD for Q1, then watch alot of Gundam today.......There goes the day!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.. sick ahh?? don't eat any medicine?? right right me also don't like to eat medicine when sick. just felt like don't want to depend on medicine, and trust the body's self mechanicism can cure the ill. and also felt like, nahh.. just a small sore throat, my body can sustain it hahahahha.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Sir Adrian Wellesley said...

eeeeeee, of coz la, I dunn eat western clinical medicine la. But herbs I must drink lorr, enhances self defense mechanism wut? eeeee, better drink more water there!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

true true! I agree with your Adrian!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home