You're visitor #
You're visitor #

Thursday, April 28, 2005

BreakThrough

Darn, today nearly late, coz I went out late, hahahahaha, not the usual me but it's me. Yeah, the school rumble made me late la, so addicted to it, Anime nowadays.

The school start off with Eng Mechanics tutorial, then the eng maths. For the maths I had a major breakthrough, I found out a way to tackle the boring lectures liaw, that is, being part of the lecture itself!

Then had badminton in the evening, played with the usual gang. I think my hands have gotten stronger, manage to use backhand to toss the shuttlecock to far enough distance, for now. Hope to have the splash power that Han Peng has, don't know when will that be....but I surely don't want to get fat!

Nellie came to the play in the last minutes, hmm, I managed to salvage from her the PRIME night cds, wathed it just now, hmm, the camera-man really isn't making our lives any easier! Well, that's all for TODAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home