You're visitor #
You're visitor #

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Mikuni Shimokawa - Best Anime singer EVER

Argghhh, only had 5 hours sleep last night, did my research report the whole midnight......done introduction only, but it's a good start.

Today I havent started on anything, have been watching TV in the morning & reading the newspapers, now that I wanted to start on the main body of the research, but have no idea how I should begin.

Tonight I maybe going to pay Nellie a visit at Grand Palace hotel ballroom. They're having the PRIME nitght occasion over there. Haha, hope I can get the CDs I wanted from her. Hopefully I will have completed my research report before I actually wander off to "play".


FRIDAY 15th APRIL 2005

The laboratory session in the morning was cancelled, thanks to some Jokers who didn't inform
Mr. Robin about their site visit to the LAKU water plant which made them unable to attend the lab session. It's still fine with me, but Roger & Gia Rong were really XXXXXX, they LOOOO all the way here from Hilltop lerr, hahahhaha. But we went to Boulevard after that, damn, was some kinda of a ride, had to race to Boulevard on a busy high way.

In Boulevard, I bought my Ammo tank(72 rounds of Cds) & my DDM 0.7GB calibre ammo. Aih, dude, I think me nw abit lagg behind, coz Kevin zhai now using DVD+R ammo, the capacity is like 7 times my DDM calibre, DIU. Hehe, however the primary mission objective was to scout the place for Hi-Tech Recon gadgets - Cellphones, our squadron (PRIDE of ROGER) combined with 2 reinforcement units from Squadron BETA, Wing & Sze Ching managed to salvage critical information for our Central Intelligence Quarters (CIQ) about which product to use.

Aih, Scout unit (1st Lt. Kevin) insist on Samsung E-700 for the new sensor array system for our Squadron but our Frigate class officer (Lt. Gia Rong) proposed the Samsung E-330, I myself as an ACE Corvette Pilot would definitely go for the E-330 but with my current skills & talent, an old fashion 2100 Nokia class sensor is enough for me la. Captain Roger has no intention in upgrading his sensor as he is using the multi-purpose 3200 Nokia Class product, the sensor is somewhat up to date, for now, hehehehe.

Dis afternoon slept from 3 to 6, then got up, sweat all over, darn, the Star was too near my spacecraft la, too much radiation , no choice, seperated from my squadron, I have to find a hiding place away from the Black Rose team, the solar sun in Alpha Century seems the best hiding place. Ohh yeah, at 7pm I went to Club Shell Lutong, ehh, met Raymond & Rudi, ate some food, da pao alot, then went straight home with family. Then there goes the whole night doing the research report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home