You're visitor #
You're visitor #

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Oro, nande kyo wa?

I hate to say it, really, but I'm late again today. All good thanks to some jokers, darn, kinda getting fed up & annoyed! Today's maths quiz was done unusually.....Gia Rong and I tackled the questions ourselves and managed to finish them all, nice, what a great team we still make even without much fire support, guess its because we r J enough.

today I had to stay back until late at school because of the buddy program meeting I have with Kwong Wei , we had the meeting in the admin building, there was quite some show we put up. Then I know my other buddies are Eddi Soo and Chin Siu Peng. Chin had to send me home after that.

Now here I am, writing, man, I'm soooo damn sleepy that I cant really think of what to write. Mr Abel was counselling a kid when we were there. Then he came to "join" us! Aih, I didn't really talk much, guess I was too tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zack_Tiang said...

Sigh.. very much sorry ah, for forcing you to stay back til that late...
But it helped me that you guys agreed to stay back til that late..
Which I would like to thank you all again for doing so...

PS: It's Eddie Sue & Chin Siaw Peng...

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home