You're visitor #
You're visitor #

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Cha Cha Cha

Today was kinda okay, woke up around 8 something, watched Mai Hime until around 10, then cooked Indo Mie for breakfast. Watched the Justice League while eating. This time around, the gang was locked inside another dimension while the other gang (The Justice Lord) came to their dimension. Their intention was to help the Justice League but I doubt that's gonna turn out right.

Then the morning I read abit of the Mechanics lecture notes. Around 2.30pm I went off for the Dancing lesson. Having the same lesson together with me was Carol, Benny and Hui Joo. The 1st lesson was cha cha cha. Hehe, abit tough but still I think it's okay la. Can dance now, feel abit SUANG!

Then after that I had to go to Boulevard get some DDM ammo refill, damn this time I also bought S.E.S ammo, the S.E.S kinda good lerrr for its price, really take into consideration if wanna buy bulk in Miri, must take S.E.S. But the point is the CD-R is now becoming a sink...with DVD going cheap these days, me really want to get a DVD burner liaw, but due to not so strategic location....can't really find 1 good 1, the BenQ Kevin chai has is kinda pricy las time, nw i dunno la, but not so fond either...damn...will see how future headings go. & about the S700 Mr Ace proposed, he said it's like RM 2000+, diu, so expensive, hw can buy? Wanna buy oso I'll have to look into the NEC, there's 1 dat is jus fine, but the keypad not so stylish nia, I forgot the model name...

Ohh man, I fell asleep just now, in my brother's room......sheesh, was reading the mechanics lecture notes. Darn, things are really getting harder and harder, even the calculations, got wut prelude again, then main body, then still got another conclusion 1, beh sui lerrr!!! DIU! Omoide ga Ippai!


FRIDAY 22nd APRIL 2005

Hey, today the laboratory session starts at 2pm. Wow, gotta complete 3 experiments in 2 hours. Nice now, coz the lab very very testing ppl's understanding and straight forward do the stuff ones and no time wasting. Unlike in secondary high when Ahh Chiew would go long-winding there tok crap before getting satisfied let you do the lab work, when you do the lab work oso have to consider this & that, totally wiped off student's imagination one.....

Ohh ya, I remembered that day, was the 1st day I finally went to my 1st official Physics class. Was so darn looking forward to get some answers on philosophical physics. I remember approaching Ahh Chiew when the class was over, asked him the question "Sir, may you explain to me time and space continuum?" He was shocked but thoroughly rejected giving me even an idea of wut that was. Not until recently that i found out wut it meant, although it was nothing so special......Time space continuum. It explains that time and space itself is a continued existence that neither one can exist without the other, and so it will continue onto existence when all that is physically true remains. Was it so hard to understand? Beats me......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home