You're visitor #
You're visitor #

Friday, April 22, 2005

Speed Drive Components: DSP Chips, Micro-motors, IC, S/H Converter, A/D & D/A Converter, PCB Interface, Leads & Cables, Clocks Device

The IEPS project is really a fuss.......I really liked the idea of looking for informations regarding those electronics gadget, but this just isn't it, with us not supplied with sufficient knowledge of those devices, we really can't make much of an understanding out of it, not to mention writng a report based on it.......blasted Vladimir Rikov!

Today's mechanics tutorial was one of the best that I attended, managed to understand and jotted down all the notes...haha, kinda miss this kind of situation. Then there goes the mathematics lecture, today's lesson was about finding areas using the integration method, I was listening, but then I think I was able to taste only a reasonably amount of understanding but there's still much to catch up, I hope I have this oppertunity.

Today's Badminton Play was cancelled, as it was "Awal Muharam", the association was closed, I watched episode 9 of Hime and went off for a 3 hours+ "nap". Got up quite thirsty, but continued the anime......Dinner ate da pao "salad 鸡球饭".


WEDNESDAY 20th APRIL 2005

Today is the due date for the communications' research report. I done mine, with what considerably dedication, I just hope Ms. Ainsley would appreciate it......The whole class seems somewhat dissapointed with the earnings of marks we all received, our past assignments were evaluated with "little mercy", Roger and gang were particularly complaining and all of us were not really satisfied with the markings......I wonder why she's giving us such treatment, is there a plot? Well, looks like I wouldn't have to count on too much to get an A or something, for communications, I just hope I can pass the damn thing and proceed on with life! God Bless me so I don't have to sit some kind of retake or something!

The computing test is getting rather annoying I must admit, I barely have the power to really tackle those questions, they are getting technically more challenging and practical-knowledge demanding! Darn, how do I overcome this foe, seems like using a 50 calibre won't do much damage, now really considering to send my frigate line to the battle zone!

Tonight I went on searching for information regarding the IEPS project, my part was the DSP chips, damn, I need to sliced out the DSPs from microprocessors and microcontrollers...not easy!

Well, a nice song I've been listening to, by Yonekura Chihiro or Shimokawa Mikuni, I can't be sure, cause I have it in Shimokawa's Album which I downloaded but the lyrics search turned out that the song was sang by Yonekura......who cares? Here goes:

Omoide ga Ippai; Full of Memories

Romaji:

Furui ARUBUMU no naka ni, kakurete omoide ga ippai
Mujaki na egao no shita no, hizuke wa, haruka na MEMORII

Toki wa mugen no tsunagari de, owari o omoi mo shinai ne
Te ni todoku uchuu wa, kagirinaku sunde
Kimi o tsusuinde ita

Otona no kaidan noboru, kimi wa mada SHINDERERA sa
Shiawase wa darekaga kitto, hakon de kureru to shinjiteru ne

Shoujo datta to itsu no hi ka, omou toki ga kuru no sa

Kirari komorebi no youna, mabushii omoide ga ippai
Hitori dake yokomuku, kinen shashin da ne
Koi o yumemiru koro

Garasu no kaidan oriru, garasu no kutsu SHINDERERA sa
Odoriba de ashi o tomete, tokei no oto kinishite iru

Shoujo datta to natsukashii, furimuku hi ga aru no sa

Otona no kaidan noboru, kimi wa mada SHINDERERA sa
Shiawase wa darekaga kitto, hakon de kureru to shinjiteru ne

Shoujo datta to itsu no hi ka, omou toki ga kuru no sa
Shoujo datta to natsukashii, furimuku hi ga aru no sa

English Translation:

The pages in this old album is full of hidden memories.
Under these innocent smiles, it dates back to distant memories.

Time continually flows forever. If it ended, feelings wouldn't die off, would it?
The universe that you can reach with your hands is exceedingly clear.
It will envelop you.

Climbing up the steps to adulthood, you are still Cinderella.
Fortune will surely come to everyone. Believe that the carriage will bring it about, ok?

Time will come where you'll wish for the days you were just a young girl.

The way sunlight glitters as it filters through the trees is full of dazzling memories.
You turn to the side by yourself. This was a commemoration photo, wasn't it?
For those days where you dreamed of romance.

Climbing down the glass steps with glass shoes is Cinderella.
You stop your feet as you notice the chime of the clock in the ballroom.

There will be days you'll turn around and miss being just a young girl.

Climbing up the steps to adulthood, you are still Cinderella.
Fortune will surely come to everyone. Believe that the carriage will bring it about, ok?

Time will come where you'll wish for the days you were just a young girl.
There will be days you'll turn around and miss being just a young girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home