You're visitor #
You're visitor #

Sunday, May 15, 2005

A not so beautiful day...

My Cousin Dylan says: do u play game?

Sir Adrian Wellesley says: wut games?
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: these days nt so free play games liaw

My Cousin Dylan says: lol
My Cousin Dylan says: wah so busy meh?

Sir Adrian Wellesley says: yeah, heard fr seniors, said dat 1st yr has changed so much compared to b4
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: they were never so busy lerr
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: darn

My Cousin Dylan says: good wot?
My Cousin Dylan says: can learn loadsa stuffs?

Sir Adrian Wellesley says: haha, dis line sounds familiar
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: like wut i said to u 3 yrs ago

My Cousin Dylan says: didy a?
My Cousin Dylan says: no leh where got?

Sir Adrian Wellesley says: gt
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: whn u were in UK, u said stuffs & I replied sumthin lidat

My Cousin Dylan says: no ler where got
My Cousin Dylan says: but wotever la
My Cousin Dylan says: now ur turn
My Cousin Dylan says: hahah
My Cousin Dylan says: but enjoy ur uni day
My Cousin Dylan says: u aint gonna haf much fun when ur out

Sir Adrian Wellesley says: but I'm goin to go out sooner or later
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: aih, money factor ehh?
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: u nvr thought of entrepreunarialship?

My Cousin Dylan says: entrepreuner? where doess ur budget come from?

Sir Adrian Wellesley says: 羊毛出在羊身上

My Cousin Dylan says: yea but then ur no a sheep then how u wanna turn urself into a sheep?

Sir Adrian Wellesley says: hahaha, say u can earn RM 1B in 3 yrs time if you loan for RM 100K nw, wud u do dat?

My Cousin Dylan says: lol, if so zap sou every1's doing it liaw la

Sir Adrian Wellesley says: da thing is, evry1 is thinking like dis, so nobody's doing
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: hahahaha
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: heard of a story?
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: 1 day, an average guy saw an advertisement in the newspaper
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: said a lambhor gallardo is to be sell at US$ 1.00
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: at a place wer the rich lives
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: he told his fren abt it
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: they laughed at him, saying he was naive & nobody wud gonna fall for such a catch
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: it's probably sumthing to get attention of ppl for other stuffs....
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: so the average man thinks: "well, it's worth a try! I'll stop by the place dis afternoon jus to take a look see!"
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: he went to the mansion, sure it was big, rang the doorbell & an old woman came out
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: he was hesitating but still asked abt the car
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: the woman said "come rite in"
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: showed him the car, let him hav a test-drive
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: after dat, the man was very satisfied, askd d woman, is it really for sale for US$ 1.00?
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: the woman affirmed him saying "yes"
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: b4 the young man drove off wif his new gallardo
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: he asked the old woman another question
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: "maam, I dunn get it....why?"
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: u guess wut she replied?

My Cousin Dylan says: wot
My Cousin Dylan says: cos i love u?
My Cousin Dylan says: :-)

Sir Adrian Wellesley says: nope
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: she said "My husband died 3 days ago......"
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: all he has left for me was dis mansion & a car dat was suppose to be for his younger wife....
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: but he let me decide wut price to sell for it
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: It's jus dat simple
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: get it?

My Cousin Dylan says: er....i think tats a totally different thing from the 100k to 1b

Sir Adrian Wellesley says: hahaha, u said who's gonna do it if it's dat easy or ......
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: thk deeper la
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: the possiblity is ther

My Cousin Dylan says: yea the possibility is there
My Cousin Dylan says: but WUD u dfo it?
My Cousin Dylan says: 100k to 1B?
My Cousin Dylan says: n wad kinda fucking business can u do to bring 100k to 1b?

Sir Adrian Wellesley says: it's nt impossible is it?

My Cousin Dylan says: think further
My Cousin Dylan says: not everythig is possible

Sir Adrian Wellesley says: if I knew at dis age...I won't be here, wud I?
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: Y not? U've surely heard of stupid strange things happening around & dat ppl turns into millionaires over the night......
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: wut else is impossible?
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: going to alpha century?

My Cousin Dylan says: ppl turns millionaire over the night is when they kena jackport
My Cousin Dylan says: otherwise wad is the possibility tat can cause this?

Sir Adrian Wellesley says: yeah, but ur jackpot is gonna be a different 1
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: wut do u thk we do wif a knife?

My Cousin Dylan says: knife?
My Cousin Dylan says: to?

Sir Adrian Wellesley says: isn't it an irony dat doctors use a killing tool to save lives?
Sir Adrian Wellesley says: not irony la, but thk abt it

My Cousin Dylan says: yea so?
My Cousin Dylan says: well he needs it to CUT sth?

Sir Adrian Wellesley says: u work for money rite?

My Cousin Dylan says: n the only thing tat can CUT sth is sth sharp such as knife?
My Cousin Dylan says: yea so?

Sir Adrian Wellesley says: y dunn let money work for u?

My Cousin Dylan says: oh??like how?

Sir Adrian Wellesley says: dat is for u to find out


Today I went to Dewan Dato Permaisuri at Permyjaya there. In charged of the games for station 5 together with Roger, Kevin, Ahh Lung, Guan Thai and Xiao Huan. The whole thing didn't turn out so well, and the whole day turns shitty messy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home