You're visitor #
You're visitor #

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Suteki na yokan!!!

Hey hey, I don't like the idea that I'm starting to laze off on trying to update my blog daily. But I think it's because of those heavy assignment projects I have to handle.

What a sweet feel I had last night upon completion of my 4th program of the project. Okay, now that all the program is completed, I have to write the SDD & OCD for them. Darn, I've tried writing last 2 or 3 days but it doesn't seem to be as "easy" as expected. Shoot --- I don't know if a program having many methods is actually a good thing or not...like this I have to spend my freaking time explaining what each method does & doing its object tables & algorithm. That goes for it! I "sincerely" hope I can finish the manual by this week. The due date was supposed to be sunday the 15th, but there is a possibility it will be postponed to 29th. The Auzzie kids are voting for the deadline.

This morning I managed to wrap up what is supposed to be done on tomorrow's oral presentation. Hmm, I had to spend the whole night yesterday to finish the program, neglecting the task that I should be memorizing or rather, familiarizing my script. Well, I think I can handle the script today & be off for the presentation tomorrow.

Heard Mr Ace may be coming back earlier than the expected DOA. Hmm, operation seek & take has to be initiated ASAP. But he's under heavy fire for the foundation "Grand Finale". Hope he could do it fine & get the scholarships. Hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home