You're visitor #
You're visitor #

Thursday, June 16, 2005

For the 1st time, I'm afraid!

There's been alot going on the past few weeks. For sure I hope I'm not going to have gone through it again in the future, but I really doubt. The reality is so real that people doesn't care about your pride, but rather, your work. Don't start to talk about how you feel towards a thing or situation when you're fresh out there. Rather, get something done so that people can see your work, then when you've become successful, that is the only time you start talking about how you feel!

The test is not over. The mathematics exam on monday 13th was a surprise. But not as much to the mechanics on thursday, which is today! Ohh my, for the first time in any of my exams, I just wish I could pass fairly then scoring high!!! What have become of me?!?! My God, I've been praying so hard lately, Thank God everything seems to be not so jeopardised, at least for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home