You're visitor #
You're visitor #

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Second Semerster, Dance Class......life is on-going

Haven't been blogging for quite some while, & I think this should be the trend for me from now on......

Second semester of year 1 engineering 2005 in Curtin I am in. Hmm, I've reasons to face it with a new perspective. I hope to manage well what I'll be doing then for the second part of the year. It's been a moody week before school starts......I felt an emptiness in life & desires to pursue thrills & adventures in life. Rather, you could say that I had wished to live in a world of fantasies or a world beyond reality. I've always come to think of myself as not a being of this time, this age, this generation.......I'm not aware if the others are like me, maybe we're living in a numb world, who knows?

Anyway, today is the 1st day I resume the dancing lessons. Benny has found a new partner, appears that the lady is the one who also attended the Ballroom Dance Party at Eastwood, Mdm. Sit. Still, Carol is my dance partner, hehe, she's forgotten her dance moves, some, but still, she's good. Wing, Cheng Yi & Sze Ching were all on the spot watching us, Roger & Emily will be joining the dancing lessons starting from next week. I hope to see them dance ASAP, should be fun to watch your friends dance out there......

My God, thank you for all the wonders in my life, thank you for giving me the chance to know all those who knows me & the chance to appreciate them......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home