You're visitor #
You're visitor #

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Running Low on Disk Space

Okay, The Western Digital Caviar SE should be a very good product. But the hell damn thing is, it's made in Malaysia, the 80GB HDD is actually a product of Malaysia (The one I bought). It's dead after I've been using it for 2 & a half weeks. Damn. The cover of the HDD is somewhat very plastic like & the sealing of the core is very rough, it's like no quality sealing type. You can even see a few stripe like "scars" on the side horizontal surface of the HDD. I got intel from Kevin, says that the whole Miri now also selling the same WD product, made in Malaysia...-.-" Needless to say, he's having some problems with it now, I wonder what is to happen next, hope his baby is better than mine, at least he's still got a 2 year warranty. Damn, for mine I've to patch it to Lowyat for replacement!

Right now, my 40GB Fujitsu MHT HDD is running low on Disk Space......Dare ka, tasukete kure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home